Venice Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Join Venice Academy

Go down 
+3
Techna
tocha
Admin
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Join Venice Academy Empty
PostSubject: Join Venice Academy   Join Venice Academy Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 9:23 am

Please read over the Code of Conduct and be sure you are willing to abide by it before filling out an application!

Venice Academy is a small Rimor-based clan guild with a casual atmosphere. We have a full scale city and do a little of everything but if you are into constant power leveling/raiding or want to role play 24/7 this probably isn't the guild for you. We have a tiny footprint also on Atlantean but that is not an active chapter.

To apply, reply to this thread and fill out the following information. We will contact you in-game:

Name: (in-game name and level of your main char)
Alts:

How long you have played AO

Typical hours/days you plan to play (ie, couple of hours 1 or 2 weeknights + 6-8 hours on the weekend)

Why you are looking for a guild to join and why you sought us out.

How would you describe your style of play?
Back to top Go down
http://venice-academy.co.nr
tocha
Shy
Shy

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Applying   Join Venice Academy Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 1:26 am

My in-game name:Tocha (that's it for now)

How long have I played AO:My first stint on AO was for 3 years, and that was 2 years ago, I played all three years on Dim1 as a fixer - I was in The Mockers, but shortly after I left they had a Roster purging, and since I was inactive, I was purged right along with. When I finally came back (about a month ago) I decided since everyone I knew on Dim1 was either playing on alts that I didn't know, or just didn't play the game anymore, that a fresh start was in order - so fresh start it was and here I am.

My playtime: I play some rather odd hours due to an insomnia issue every few days. Sometimes I play during the daylight (US hours) and other times I play over nights (again US hours) I generally play anywhere from 4 - 8 hours a day pending on whats going on with real life (my wife also plays, so it makes it easy as to not interfere with a marriage)

Why I am looking for an Org: Well several reason actually. I spent the majority (read:90%) of my first month back completely solo, relearning the game, gathering info on the new stuff etc. It was just this past week I have been actively searching for an Org that fits me. I am a rather social person, and I like being involved in guild type activities (raiding pve, pvp, helping new players/members, and such - it's in my blood). With that, I as well as anyone else who plays need help occasionally with content that is typicaly much more fun with an guild/org than it is with a pick up group - I am especially getting to that point now (soon into my 100s) and I figure I better find me an Org that I fit with, so I can not only recieve help with those things, but return the favors by helping others when it's time for them to accomplish their personal goals. There's more reasons I am sure, but they escape my groggy mind at the moment.

My style of play: although I can put in a lot of long hours in-game I am a casual player, I pvp some, I love to pve a bunch, I like hanging out at GS parties, I like just about all aspects of MMO's Very Happy

Anyway there ya have it, that's me in a nut-shell. Burnik sent me here, so blame him for the long read Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shadowal

PostSubject: Thought I should get around to applying =D   Join Venice Academy Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 3:55 pm

In game name... Shadowalks: Fixer lvl 50

Current Alts: Blacklsis/nano-tech; Quantumforge/engineer; Meliore/martial artist; Tanknat/soldier; Bombast/Keeper; Pointoforder/shade

How long have you played: Hmmm... 2 weeks now?

Typical hours/days: I typically play 2-6 hours on weekdays and 10-20 hours on weekends.

Why am I looking for a guild: Well... I am painfully noobish, and... isn't the point of an mmo to meet ppl and have fun with them? ... I submit that it is!

Style of play: I game for entertainment only, I'm not out to be the biggest, baddest "insert class here" out there... I just want to have fun getting wherever I end up! I also have a disturbing tendency to jump from one class/type of character to another (as each day I tend to feel like a different type of gameplay), hopefully that isn't too much of a problem =/

Well... I guess that's it, I hope my application doesn't get me kicked out of the guild *big cheesy grin*
Back to top Go down
Techna
Admin
Admin
Techna

Number of posts : 349

PostSubject: Re: Join Venice Academy   Join Venice Academy Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 8:55 am

LOL Shadow, welcome to our org Smile
(and long live the... ermmm.. who, again? Razz)
Back to top Go down
Christop

PostSubject: Attemt at applying   Join Venice Academy Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 4:02 pm

Name and level: My main is called esxek and is lvl 26
alts: I have not yet maid and ( I like my main to much )

How long played: I have played for about 3 days now and im realy likeing the game

Hours/days played: Well at the moment it is my summer holliday, after finishing school. So im normaly playin the game normaly more than 2 hours a day weekdays and weekends

Why im looking for a guild: I am looking for a nice freandly guild, where everyone helps each other out. And after meating a couple of your members, i now that this is a very freandly guild, and i think that i would be a good aset to the guild, helping out whenever i could. I am also looking for a guild because i am findingsome aspect of the game hard to get a grisp of and have receaved alot of information off one of youre members already.

My style of play:
I like mostly like interacting with other players and doing mishons in groups. I have also found that i sometimes just like to run about seeing what i can kill (dont no why). I have played a number of mmorpg's and have reached the top level eg; starwars galixys, world of warcraft, eve and age of conan. i tend to play one charicter all the way through before making alts and have never been fond of crafting classes.

(I hope this wasnt to hard to read... i have never had to right enything like this and i have never been very good at wrighting =P)
Back to top Go down
Dagget
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1130

PostSubject: Re: Join Venice Academy   Join Venice Academy Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 5:50 pm

We'll try to catch you in-game, assuming that is the correct in-game name!
Back to top Go down
Coleflex

PostSubject: Application   Join Venice Academy Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 8:38 pm

Ingame name Coleflex level 35 Fixer, this is my main character.
My alts well onison is a opi 2hb enf, forgot the engi but will post when I member.

I played AO 6 years ago for a short time, then my job took me away. Iam back now to relearn and enjoy the game

I normally paly for an hour or two every couple of days during the week, on weekends I spend about 15-20 hours in game friday through sunday. mostly at night, USA.

I didnt really seek your org out, one of your org mates has been working with me for some time now and the subject of me not having a org came up. Thu Iam here Smile
Iam looking to join for the simple reason, freinds, friends and fun...

My playstyle is very simple, I play to enjoy the game. I dont play to get to the end as fast as possible. would much rather stay at a level and help people around me for the next 10 years than finish the game in 6 months..

Your friend

Coleflex
Back to top Go down
Techna
Admin
Admin
Techna

PostSubject: Re: Join Venice Academy   Join Venice Academy Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 9:44 pm

Welcome Coleflex Smile
Back to top Go down
jvm01

PostSubject: application   Join Venice Academy Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 2:53 pm

Name: Jocilin lvl 36 fixer
Alts: Thadoctoor lvl 17 doctor

How long you have played AO: so far, about three or four weeks. I used play back in beta days before urban expansion when you could still roam the unmolested countryside (usually running at full tilt from some stupid beasty intent on making me his lunch)

Typical hours/days you plan to play i usually play three hours a couple days a week, somedays much more, some days less. My wife is pregnant with twins, so when Im helping her out i dont have much play time, but when shes comatose in bed all day i can play as much as i like Smile

Why you are looking for a guild to join and why you sought us out. Well, I got turned into a leet. And things went up hill from there. I dont like rude people, i dont like people that dont say thanks. i like to help others, but i do want a thank you in return most of the time. in the past few weeks of play time ive run into many many rude players. id rather not have to solo my entire time in this game, so im looking for friendly companions to hang out with and kill monsters with. some of the nicest people ive run into actually belong to this org Smile

How would you describe your style of play? im noob. not just any kind of noob. im super noob. ill walk right up to the baddest most meanest most toughest monster in the game, look him right in the eye and yell BOO!! and laugh all the way to the reclaim terminal. I like to gain xp so i can do cooler things and kill bigger monsters, i like to team to take down even bigger monsters. i love exploring and wandering around the wilderness. im not afraid for my character to die, xp can always be reclaimed. so yah.... i guess im a reckless friendly lovin, all around good guy with a bad sense of humour and horrendous typos

thx jvm01
Back to top Go down
jocilin0

PostSubject: :) little slow on the uptake   Join Venice Academy Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:31 pm

Little slow on the uptake this week. finally got my registration in for the forums :p

just wanted to say thanx and all that. I probably wont be back till next week, Ive got militia training this weekend. As much as Id love to shoot mobs and such Im going to be out shooting targets instead. See ya'll later.

Joc
Back to top Go down
Dagget
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Join Venice Academy   Join Venice Academy Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 4:15 am

Welcome to VA! Saw you popped on briefly last night but at the time I was doing some chores around the house and the rest of the europeans had just logged off to sleep We should have a number of people on this weekend who can team in your range as well as do some other interesting stuff.
Back to top Go down
agentpla

PostSubject: application   Join Venice Academy Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:08 pm

Name: meowfftfft level 36 adventurer
Alts:

How long you have played AO: about a week

Typical hours/days you plan to play (ie, couple of hours 1 or 2 weeknights + 6-8 hours on the weekend): A couple hours most nights during the week. I dont get around much with the twins on the way so i'm pretty much stuck in a chair part of the day/night.

Why you are looking for a guild to join and why you sought us out: My hubby is part of Venice Academy and everyone has been so wonderful to me that i would love to join you guys and hope i can be as helpful in the future to others.

How would you describe your style of play? Uber newbie. This is whole mmo thing is totally new to me anyway, so i'm currently fumbling around and just having fun. Eventually i may create another character or so, but just kinda learning the ropes in general right now.
Back to top Go down
asina

PostSubject: make me a moderator plx!   Join Venice Academy Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:43 pm

...o0ps, I meant can you add me to the forums :p
Back to top Go down
Autumnni

PostSubject: Application to join Venice Academy   Join Venice Academy Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:22 pm

In game name... Autumnnights: Doctor lvl: 27
Current Alts: Calinight: level 16: Adventurer, Middnight: level 7: Meta-Physicist

How long have you played: Approximately one week

Typical hours/days: I play aprox. 2-3 hours/day, aprox. 3-4 days /Week, and aprox. 6-8 hours give or take on the weekend
Why am I looking for a guild: I am looking for a Guild as I am a people junkie.. and get bored when left to my own devices for too long Smile I love to help others and learn from their vast knowledge and experiences .. good and bad lol

Style of play: I game for pleasure ..and meeting others from around the world. I enjoy my Doctor character the best .. as nurturing is my specialty.. in game and out Smile I simply want to have some fun .. and laugh a little .. grouped with some awesome people Smile

Thank you for your consideration.
Sincerely,
Autumnnights
Back to top Go down
Mamoons

PostSubject: Application to join   Join Venice Academy Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 11:09 pm

Ingame name: Mamoons Level: 120
Alt: Enfoxxx Level: 130

How long playing AO: I started playing in 2006, but didn't play for most of 2009. I guess I just couldn't stay away, as they game is too much fun to play so I'm back. Smile We started our own org with a friend back in 2006 to see how it all worked, but since he stopped playing a few years back, it has been inactive... especially when cities are so expensive!

Typical hours/days to play: It will be sporadic since I have many toons of all factions (three paid accounts). I play way too much for my own good I'm sure. Very Happy Since I have so many characters to play, I spread my time out over a lot of them, and tend to play one or two for a while, then move to a few others, depending upon what prof is needed in a team or situation.

Why Venice Academy? I was rolling a new bank character on Noob Island and was lucky to team up with Jas and Jenn (Jocilin and Meowfftfft). They are a super-nice couple and I enjoyed teaming with them. Seems we hit it off well, so when I said I had a couple of clan characters that needed an org, it was suggested I join Venice Academy, and that the members there were very nice. My neutral toons are still looking (not actively) for an org, and most of my omni toons are in BBQ Leets. I don't enjoy PvP, and i'm not a spy for any faction, thus playing all three 'sides'. I tend to help org mates a lot, as teaming up is lots more fun that soloing in most cases.

Many of my toons start with Cax, which is what I'm called as a handle/name. It helps to have a lot of toons to call upon for buffs, etc., which is why I have so many others... plus I enjoy playing various profs.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks!
Cax
Back to top Go down
Dagget
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Join Venice Academy   Join Venice Academy Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:29 pm

We'll try to catch you in-game to talk.
Back to top Go down
Entick a

PostSubject: Re: Join Venice Academy   Join Venice Academy Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 4:21 am

I'm thinking of coming back guys... miss it a little too much, even this many years later...
Back to top Go down
Dagget
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Join Venice Academy   Join Venice Academy Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:59 am

We're still here!
Back to top Go down
Entick
Shy
Shy
Entick

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Join Venice Academy   Join Venice Academy Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 4:07 am

Excellent.

Funcom sent me a free trial and I'm too tempted to ignore it. Hopefully my character still exists (can't take the pain of grinding hex again to get to lvl150).

I plan to come back shortly after June 5th. I've forgotten much, how do I contact you guys in-game?

Has much changed?
Back to top Go down
Techna
Admin
Admin
Techna

PostSubject: Re: Join Venice Academy   Join Venice Academy Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 1:02 pm

Hi Entick!

To contact us ingame, just send a tell to Dagget, Techna or Daikari with the /tell command. (/tell Techna Hello, i'm back... or something Razz )

Your char most probably still does exist, it might, however, not have his name anymore, as they did some name clearing (not sure how long you left, not sure if it affects you, tho). In that case they let you choose another one (or maybe even the same, just try).

As for changes, well... lots has changed and lots is still the same... you'll see Wink

See you soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Vantura

PostSubject: Hey guys   Join Venice Academy Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 4:45 am

Name: Vantura 220 Adventurer
Alts:
Doomfix
Ezioauditore
Doomnuke
Vansold

How long you have played AO
Approximately 5 years with a few long breaks here and there

Typical hours/days you plan to play?
I play approximately 3-4 hours on weekdays and weekends however that always vary's and I might play an entire day god forbid ^^.

Why you are looking for a guild to join and why you sought us out.
I am looking to make a new start for myself, I know I have a terrible reputation and wish to fix this and the best way I can do this is to get right in there and involved with a vast amount of players, and VA being in an alliance that really helps. As I understand VA is part of a very large alliance and thus slowly but surely I can change my terrible rep.

How would you describe your style of play?
I spend most of my time doing things for other people, I'm quite lazy when it comes to end gaming my adv and often spend my time doing other things with people. I'm extremely PVP active, have lead a few wars, and am also a Raidleader in Cameloot bot.

I hope for the opportunity to turn over a new leaf and start a fresh with a clean slate in a nice and friendly family Smile

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Dagget
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Join Venice Academy   Join Venice Academy Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 2:19 pm

We primarily recruit true newbies fresh off the island. As well, we do very little PvP and so would not make a good fit for you. There are plenty of other orgs out there, though, that would likely want someone of your level with them.
Back to top Go down
Vantura

PostSubject: Re: Join Venice Academy   Join Venice Academy Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 2:22 pm

I'm very much PVM orientated also. And I love to help out new players
Back to top Go down
Oltimer

PostSubject: Looking to come home   Join Venice Academy Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:43 pm

HI Dag, Blueeyes and the rest of VA.

Its Hoy, looking to come home. Have several toons that would like a place to call home. Oltimer 149 MP, Marollis 115 fixer, Laywaste 72/3 NT, Tenondal teenish enfo. I am back after a little layoff. Im married with children now so play time is so so, depends on when the wife is working. She works I play and watch the little ones. will try to catch someone ingame next weekend(july 3,4,5). You know me, IM up for just about anything. Can help noobs/froobs, team, raids, whatever IM easy to please most days.

Hope everyone is well. Look forward to talking to you ingame next weekend.
Back to top Go down
Techna
Admin
Admin
Techna

PostSubject: Re: Join Venice Academy   Join Venice Academy Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:15 pm

Hello Hoy Smile

Nice to see you (once again) back! Razz
Yes, we are still around and sure you are welcome to join us again!
Just catch us in-game, or come to the backyard 18 in OA (it'll be your first org mission to find it again...) and see who is around.
Talk to you soon Smile

Baby "Techna" Blue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Join Venice Academy   Join Venice Academy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Join Venice Academy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Venice Academy :: Public Forum :: Applications-
Jump to: