Venice Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moon has disappeared or exploded

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dagget
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1130
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Moon has disappeared or exploded Empty
PostSubject: Moon has disappeared or exploded   Moon has disappeared or exploded Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 8:40 am

Checked into the server today, the moon is gone. Station is fine, but zero gravity. Pirate base still 18km away where the far side of the moon used to be. Also a lot of asteroids and debris pretty close (visual range). Previously the asteroids all started out much further away. Station is in exact same position it was before with the same view of the red planet etc. Restarting the server didn't help. Posted in Space engineers forums.

This may actually be of some benefit...
Back to top Go down
Dagget
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1130
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Moon has disappeared or exploded   Moon has disappeared or exploded Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 3:37 am

After a lot of messing around, sometimes in Creative mode, we got the station stable and working correctly. It is now attached to a very small asteroid to hold still and ships are correctly anchoring to the station.
Back to top Go down
Solid
Chit Chater
Chit Chater
Solid

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2011-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Moon has disappeared or exploded   Moon has disappeared or exploded Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 10:07 am

Regarding the missing moon, I am certain I saw the Death Star lurking about when I was trying to play with you guys. I am not saying one thing has to do with the other, I'm just saying that is an awfully big coincidence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moon has disappeared or exploded   Moon has disappeared or exploded Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moon has disappeared or exploded
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Venice Academy :: Space Engineers-
Jump to: