HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Join Venice Academy

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
oltimer

Join Venice Academy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join Venice Academy   Join Venice Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:46 pm

great. I found the yard and have all 4 toons logged there now. Might get to play a little tonight and tomorrow but almost all weekend except for sleepy time. See you in game
Back to top Go down
Dagget
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1129
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Join Venice Academy   Join Venice Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:07 pm

We'll be there!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Calithia
Shy
Shy
Calithia

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-08-17

PostSubject: My Application   Join Venice Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:30 am

Heya everyone,

Well i would like to open by saying thank you very much for the warm welcome and the help your guild has given. It has been along time since i actually found a guild that i like and one that i can open up to so easily, so much so that i have canceled the three other MMOs that i play and am going to focus on AO! Techna YOU ROCK!

so here it goes

Name: (in-game name and level of your main char) Calithia 14 NT
Alts: no ALTs

How long you have played AO: Just started a couple of days ago, but i love it so much i bought the upgrades and the JOBE apartment

Typical hours/days you plan to play (ie, couple of hours 1 or 2 weeknights + 6-8 hours on the weekend) ALL the time if i can.

Why you are looking for a guild to join and why you sought us out. I really love the members of VA, i was seriously impressed with the level of help and patience that was given and shown.

How would you describe your style of play? Im a RPer but i love to hang out and have some fun!

Well heres hoping *crosses fingers*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
grauth

PostSubject: app   Join Venice Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:02 am

hello ppl!

ingame name: grauth lvl 52 shade
no alts

played AO a few years back. didnt have the time for it then but i do have some spare time now,and i did realy enjoy the game so giving it another trye )been trying out a few profs for about a week,but landed with shade.

playtime: 1-5 hours mon-friday,alot in the weekends if i got the time.

why i want to join:heard good things about the org,and played a little with a member of it.the org seems relaxed,and alot of different lvled ppl. hopefully i can get some help at later stages in the game,since im kinda clueless altough i will be trying to manage things on my own before asking )i enjoy being able to help out ppl too, if i can.

style of play:not into rp and such..altough i enjoy chatting.and being productive the few hours a day i get )

take care!

Back to top Go down
Techna
Admin
Admin
Techna

Number of posts : 349
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Join Venice Academy   Join Venice Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 7:28 am

Hello Grauth!

Thank you for your application.
Best would be to meet in game.
I added you to my buddy list and will try to catch up with you.
However, you too can send a /tell to Techna if you're online and got some time to talk.

See you in game soon Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mareko

PostSubject: Hey all, wanted to post my application   Join Venice Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 1:06 pm

Name: Mareko, level 22 Engineer

How long have you played AO: I used to play AO when it first came out but have been away for many years. I'm back now and enjoying it.

Playtime: I usually try to hop on at least once a day, usually in the afternoons/evenings during the week. I'm usually free for several hours during the weekend. Oh I'm in America, EST.

Why I want to join: I met Dagget and Techna in OA and I've had fun teaming with them and chatting. The style/goals of Venice Academy match my own when it comes to playstyle and what I look for in an org.

Style of play: Casual really. I like RP and look forward to some of it in AO. I'm not a "power gamer" so I don't expect things to happen right away. I like to experience and explore a game world and have fun with friends while doing it.

I hope I'm accepted, but if not at least I've made some good friends in AO.
Back to top Go down
Dadaboo
Shy
Shy
Dadaboo

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Join Venice Academy   Join Venice Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:11 am

Heya. My application is as follows:

Name and level: Dadaboo, lvl 53. (I have no alts)

How long I've played AO: About two weeks

Times I play: Whenever I'm awake, usually. Most active between 4:00 PM and 2:00 AM, EST.

Reason I want to join: I was talking with Bodarawr, who is an entirely pleasant person to talk with. She told me about VA and I expressed interest to her. After meeting her daughter, and later on Dagget, and talking with them, I really wanted to join VA. So I guess the reason would be because the three people from VA that I talked to were incredibly nice, believable people and that's what I'm looking for when it comes to guilds.

Style of play: PvE, almost exclusively. I like the mission system and use it a lot. I've only played missions in a team a couple of times, but the feel of it was pretty much normal. I have been known to PvP a little, but it's not a favorite. I am patient, and always aware that it is a game, not RL.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Join Venice Academy   Join Venice Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Join Venice Academy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2